An Introduction to Plas Hafod
This Magnificent early 18th century house was built approx 1700, nestling in 9 acres of manicured landscaped gardens & walks, overlooking the hills & valleys of Flintshire. It is personally supervised by the owners ‘The Buckley family’. It has been lovingly restored to provide eleven en-suite bedrooms, all of which are individually designed, each with its own period furniture, fireplaces & special features.
Plas Hafod nestles in nine acres of landscaped gardens and walks. From its elevated position you can enjoy views of Flintshire, Cheshire, Merseyside, and beyond. Guests can wander around the grounds, sit on the benches, and watch the wildlife. Free Wi-Fi interent is also provided throughout the hotel.
Plas Hafod Hotel is ideally placed to be used as a base by tourists wanting to visit North Wales, Cheshire, and Merseyside. It is just 45 minutes drive of Manchester airport and 20 minutes drive to Chester railway station.
- Two Golf courses within minutes of the hotel (Olde Peaswood Golf Club & Mold Golf Club)
- Loggerheads Country Park & Moel Famau Country Park
- Snowdonia National Park – 1 hours drive
- The famous Llangollen Music Festival
- North Wales coast including the Isle of Anglesey, Llandudno & the Great Orme Dry Ski slopes
- Ruthin historic Market town including Ruthin Craft Centre and recently renovated Ruthin Gaol Museum